Al Bustani Real Estate Development

What do you do when you find a trap in your backyard and the neighbour wants to move in?

Do you call the police?

Are you prepared to go to court?

There are many scenarios that you might face when trying to evict someone from a house in a suburban area.

If you live in suburban Victoria, this article will help you get rid in an instant.

When you move into a house, there are a lot of different things that you need to be aware of before you can move in.

If you have any concerns or problems, contact the landlord or council, and let them know.

If they have a problem with your neighbours, they should also contact them, or your local police, if they are aware of any problems with your neighbour.

You can find out more about eviction in Victoria at our eviction guide.

The most important thing to do is to get a letter from the local council.

This letter will be asking you to give a description of your situation.

It will be about a few pages long, and will contain details about the house, the owner and your address.

You should also include any conditions you want to have on the lease, or conditions on your contract, such as a payment plan, and how long the house is allowed to be used.

This letter should be signed by the local authority.

If there is no written agreement, it is important that the letter is sent by post, so you can track the letter if needed.

Once you have this letter, you will need to put a copy of it on your door and make sure the signpost is on your front door.

This will give you some extra protection.

Next, the landlord will need some details of your home.

You will need this from the council or landlord.

The council will need a copy or copy of your deed, if it has one.

If not, you can find a copy on the local government website.

You may also want to get copies of your local council’s register of buildings.

If your house is not in a council or local authority building, you might want to check with your council to see if it will be listed on this site.

If it is listed, the council will be able to provide you with the address and contact details of the council’s legal adviser, or contact the local councillor.

Finally, you should put the house up for sale if you are not yet sure what you want.

You can find information about buying a house on this page.

Find out more information about how to get out of a property if you move in: our article on buying a home in Victoria